|City Of Camrose|
|Phone: 780-672-9909||5204 50 Ave|
|Camrose , T4V 0S8|
|Aquatic Centre Slide Attendants|
|WATER SLIDE ATTENDANTS
The City of Camrose is seeking highly motivated, energetic and reliable individuals with a strong aptitude in customer service to join our Aquatics team as Slide Attendants. This position will provide safe guidance and direction to the patrons for the use of the Water Slide and Play Area. They will also assist in the maintenance at the Camrose Aquatic Centre.
FUNCTIONS/DUTIES (but not limited to):
- Communicate and educate the public about safe, appropriate use of amenities.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks.
- Perform janitorial and cleaning routines.
- Assist with rescues and/or first aid situations.
- Related duties as required.
- Bronze Cross and/or Slide Attendant certification
- Standard First Aid, CPR and AED certification
- Water Safety Instructor certification considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Dedicated and reliable with a strong commitment to teamwork.
HOURS OF WORK: Hours of work include evenings and weekends. Weekend availability is required.
SALARY & BENEFITS: The hourly wage for these positions will be $15.00 per hour.
APPLICATIONS: Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to the address below. Position will remain open until all suitable candidates found. We appreciate and consider all applications, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
City of Camrose
Attention: Manager of Aquatics
Mailing Address: 5204 - 50 Avenue, Camrose, AB T4V 0S8
© 2011 - 2021 All Content Copyright Community Home Directory Incorporated.
Located in Camrose, Alberta, Canada.